Incredibly fast conversations with Incredibly famous people! Aka: "Cool Story Bro". Part # 1.





So being the unemployed procrastinator that I currently am and for no other reason than sheer boredom, I started thinking about the many insanely quick, awesome and sometimes awkward conversations I have had with really famous people throughout my life. I suppose I have had these moments mainly due to both my parents being actors and having just grown up around TV studios and whatnot, but also just down to that fact that I seem to attract talented, genius, egomaniacs for all the wrong reasons. I am sincerely convinced that these meetings are somehow directly connected to the endless string of impromptu injured and dying animals and people I seem to be randomly cursed with. Anyway, on that note. I'll spare you all the back story, so here it is.

My Dad: Hi Lena, this is my son (Elguapo).

Lena Horne: Hello (Elguapo), it's very nice to meet you.

My Dad: Hey guys, I'll be right back. (it's just me and Lena Horne now, just as my Dad exits and before either of us can say anything to each other, Kurt Vonnegut walks by and Lena Horne reaches out and grabs him by the arm and says.....)

Lena Horne: Kurt, Kurt, How are you?

Kurt Vonnegut: Fine, fine.

Lena Horne: Kurt, this is Emilio's Son (He has no Idea who Emilio is)

Kurt Vonneut: Mmmm....Uh...yeah, nice to meet you. Um, where's the men's room?

Me: Right over there.

Kurt Vonnegut: Thanks. (An awkward silence between Lena Horne and me ensues)

Lena Horne: Well...it was nice to meet you.

Me: You Too..............

"Cool story Bro"

Next Week: Martin Sheen at LAX!

Comments

Popular Posts