Shake it til you cant shake no mo!





Back in 2007 I went to some festival thing at McCarren Pool in Williamsburg Brooklyn. I honestly can't remember who was playing that day, I was having such a good time people watching, I can't even remember what I originally went there for? It was one of those epic NYC summer days when NYC truly lives up to being one of the best F*#%ing places on earth and you have to pinch yourself to make sure your not in the middle of some awesome wet dream filled with Beer, Rock & Roll, Sunshine and well.... Awesomeness! I love those moments, I live in London now and it can be pretty amazing at times but let's face it, you just can't beat Soccer Tacos in Red Hook, Brooklyn or in this case Spazztastic dancing at your local Rock & Roll pool. I was perusing my external hard drive (if you know what I mean?) and I found these awesome videos I took of people dancing at McCarren pool that day. I love the way no one gives a sh*t what they look like or what anybody thinks, these people are just letting loose and having a great time! It just reminded me that everyone should should let it all hang out some times without apology! Put on some funky stuff and dance goddamnit! Dance!


I love the way this guy starts to loose control and has an "Oh Sh*t!" moment while doing a stiff legged chuck berry thing but recovers nicely by just doing it in the opposite direction.




Fighting off beach balls wont stop these guys from shaking their money makers! I also dig Mr. cool in the Bela Lugosi shirt and sunglasses, he's dancing on the inside with a smile on his face.




What can I say about this guy? I have no words. The girl who joins him at the end was just as awesome but my camera died just as she started jerking and kicking away.

Comments

  1. I wish I could take you out dancing in Brasil... you'd love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts